Pipe Hawk Utility Managements iPek laser profiling system provides computer generated pipe profile data.
The laser profiler assesses the condition of a pipe by measuring the internal diameter, ovality and capacity of a length of pipeline. Laser profiling equipment is attached to existing CCTV cameras. In situ footage is captured by the cameras and then computer analysed to produce the end user condition reports. All reporting is completed on site using the latest industry software, WinCan VX.
- Determining the internal crosssectional area of a pipe
- Analysing capacity loss due to deformation
- Analysing capacity loss due to corrosion
- Quality assurance of new applications
- Post-rehabilitation pipeline assessment
- Quantifying defects, holes, and other imperfections on existing and new assets
- Measuring pipe diameter
Send us a Quick Enquiry